Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One more day...of not posting

Well, I think I might have turned the corner from "sinus malfunction" to "get dizzy trying to read off a monitor." Which is funny, cause last night I was feeling fine and wrote probably about 80% of a fairly long post. Maybe later tonight I'll feel better.

Anyway, here are a couple of stopgap pieces of content:

1. This video which Tom Spurgeon linked to yesterday:



2. Has anyone else been underwhelmed by the Achewood tribute to/parody of Chris Ware? It's just not working on any level for me.

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow, assuming my head stops spinning.

7 comments:

Rachel Thorn said...

Ditto. I kind of smiled at the first one ("the old cement bridge"), but now I just want it to be over.

Unknown said...

I'm waiting to see what you've got to say about the Wonder Woman body paint dustup. It's a pretty hilarious show; my favorite was Greg Rucka's comment, in which he somehow came to the conclusion that Playboy was trying to undermine Hillary Clinton's campaign. Da fug?!

Dick Hyacinth's Ghost said...

I don't know what I can say that Dirk Deppey or Laura Hudson haven't already said. This does make me think that I should start an ongoing list of craziest things said in 2008, though. Surely there are no other contenders thus far this year.

Anonymous said...

Wow, every time I think, "You know, maybe I'm too hard on that Rucka fella" he pukes up a bon mot like that.

Todd C. Murry said...

Good. Someone else is underwhelmed by the Achewood-Ware strips. The first one was mildly entertaining in a I'm-bored-in-Latin-class way, second was sort of random (but left me interested enough to wonder what he he was getting at), but the third was useless, and made me realize the second was too. I'm just not sure what he's trying to do with these strips, and other than your's (and matt's) opinion, I've seen only praise and one other person scratching their head.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Louis Vuitton Outlet said...

This topic was really educational and nicely written.